Thursday, April 13, 2006

Happiest place on Earth...most of the time.

Let the chaos begin....



Dumbo was the first ride of the day, but certainly not the last. Brought back memories of waiting in line for another special little girl, me :D, for two hours to ride Dumbo. Now that's dedication.
NOTE: A blue leash extending from the back of Miss Abigail to the hands of Grandma-city. Make no mistake, the other little monster had one too.

**OKAY, NO BODY GET SNIPPY ON ME NOW......I've been trying to download other pictures to this dang thing, but my computer doesn't seem to want to cooperate and will never quite finish uploading the other pictures. So, before I throw it out the window, I'm going to shut it down for a while and try again later. More and much better to come. I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home