Saturday, March 03, 2007

Looking down on us...

I try to remember to take my camera with me where ever I go, just in case. I know some of you are probably thinking to yourself, or laughing by yourself, alone in your little home, "yeah, sure she carries her camera everywhere, we see the evidence every four months when she posts another few pictures." Well I do, and I'm glad I did this morning. This is what I see when I drive to my school in Lindsay every morning. Especially when there has been a storm. The sun was hitting the right clouds in such a way.... what do you see when you look at this picture? I love my drive.

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Robin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad to see some new stuff from you:) I know you guys are alive and all, but it's nice to SEE some evidence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home