Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Costas n'Armenalegus

I had to put three pictures together to get this picture, so if it looks a little distorted, that's why. I haven't taken any new pictures of the house house since we moved in and the only ones I have show the other people's furniture and stuff in it, so I'll wait to take more pictures to give you the inside tour. For now, you'll have to settle for pool pics.







This is the smaller pool...snug as a bug in a rug, or a water strider in an insect infested swamp? Not sure which image goes best here. Feel free to offer you word choice.







Travis was the first to dive into the depths (all nine feet of 'em). You may not be able to see it from this picture, but fear has gripped him, and he's as still as a statue watching his life flash before him.










...which he managed to recover from.
"SCREWDRIVER!"

Even the "mature adults" were enticed by the crystal blue water, aching to drench even the orneriest of sibilings.....

Is that Darin pointing his toes in anticipation for impact? Hehe...

Bruce and Becky flew their avion down around central and southern California a few weeks ago and decided to stop in for some show boatin', high-flying, don't try this at home, air twistin' stunts, in the pool of course. I only with I had the Flop heard round the world, by Bruce Breck on a still image. But the video is much more IMPACTFUL. I'll attempt to get that on later.

I, of course, look like an idiot.....WHO TOOK THIS PICTURE?!
AAAHHHHHHH! ADORABLE! (you shoulda seen after she got her hair wet...yikes!) ;P
On a side note, Zorro's new favorite sleeping spot. Mom was putting the kitchen supplies away and had this cupboard open, but when she went back to fill the shelf, it was already filled.
I'm not sure what I like more about this picture. That it's a picture of my dad and Bobo, or if it's that they both have this far off look in their eyes, remembering the good ol' days of motorcycle ridin', poppin' wheelies, peeing on tires....wait...anyway, LOVE IT!
NOW, for the moment you've all been waiting for! Enough of the old, cripple, four legged freaks! Gimme some little ones to smile at! FYI, Tucker is now to be referred to as Red Power Ranger and nothing else. He can keep himself quite entertained in the pool, if you hear someone talking to himself, it's more than likely him. He puffs himself up, as shown below, threatens the ever iminate dangerous animals in the water and then pounces. For the sake of my hand and sanity I haven't included the series of pictures that would best ownt up to this description, but like always, it's coming.

Then we have Miss Abigail. She's just figured out that she can swim better under the water with this mask on than above it and has proved to be quite a little tadpole in the water. Always smiling, as soon as she gets "out for good" she wants to rinse her feet off real quick and gets right back in the water. Kids.

5 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger rae ann said...

::sigh:: oh, how i miss vacations at your house. makes me wish i was abby's age again and kicking around your pool with my water wings.

post more often. i don't want to have to wait until christmas to see pics of the new place. be sure to post some of your pad too.

xoxo

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

SWEET! What an awesome update! It was so great to see you guys! How's your back, by the way???? I heard the bad news...

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger HART said...

OMG!! How tight is that? A slide built right in, and just look at all the people that come with it... "If you add a built in slide, they will come!" I'm so glad to get a new post from you, I do agree with RA, I don't want to wait until Christmas either! What happened to your back? Did daddy fix it? I hope you are "A" okay! Let us know when you have pics of your place up.
Love ya,
H

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger GrannyNanny said...

Hi Karina! It was so cool to find your blog (via links in R & R's blogs!) and read what's been happening and to see the great pix you posted! Keep it up - I'll be checking back for more. :-)
Love ya - Aunt N

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

SO! How's school??? Do tell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home