Sunday, September 14, 2008

BUILD YOUR OWN PUMPKINS!!!!!
Presenting our model... Jennifer Powell

and her assistant.... Abigail Powell! Wow! That girl can sure work a hoe....
Mom throws the seeds .... Abby pushes them into the ground...Tucker is no doubt doing manly t.v. watching...

Here we are a good month in.... still no blossoms.... still two months to go though.
THE ASSIGNMENT.... Load up as many red tomatoes as you can in this red bucket...

With no more left to pick they headed out into the fields to show grandma city what they had accomplished...
Typical male....making it harder than it needs to be...
To his credit, the bucket was quite full and they were very proud of their accomplishment

So proud in fact, that Tucker had to show off his muscles.... as Miss Abby took the load off by herself. Must have been really heavy.........


They all have the same look on their faces.....hhhhmmmm tomatoes.... I can hear it now.
GRADUATION AT GRIZZLY
Give me my stuff and get me out of here!!!

Kayla's graduation/family reunion from Grizzly in June, 2008














1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Confessions said...

I love your family's yard and garden! Wow! I can't wait to see it for myself, oooh, and go swimming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home