Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Degrees of Boredom...

One could not possibly describe the severity of the boredom that is surrounding my fellow teachers and I at this very moment. I have, in the course of the last hour, imagined all the possible avenues of torture I would rather be pursuing. There's the happy go lucky "rack 'em" method (Braveheart style), the don't scream disembowel method, oooh, how about the Rambo method of leave a serrated knife in a pit of coals and then burn some of your skin off, piece by piece. Okay, so that was a bit of run-on sentence, and yes I am a teacher, but when you are forced into a computer lab and strapped to a chair with no offer of sustinance like chocolate, you don't care much about grammer. I was among two of the chosen to attempt a breach in the system and raid the office of the VP for chocolate, probabl for my stealthlike capabilities. They are well known in these parts.

One bit of exciting news for me is that I will be traveling to a home later this afternoon to look at some black lab puppies. Christmas time would be when I would bring one home. Plenty of time to get my yard puppy ready. Anywho, we're actually doing something now, so ... later!

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Confessions said...

OOoohhh, black lab puppies.....good luck! Actually, since I own two adult rescue labs, getting them as pups would probably be the way to avoid "issues" in the later years. Denver is growling at Carissa, um, not good.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger dp said...

If you name that dog Alpy, I will never pet it and treat it badly. Now, if you were to name it Deepy...

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

Oh an update! It's like a small tasty morsel to a starving-for-an-update person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home