Thursday, December 25, 2008

Pets and Christmas shots.


Does she looked surprised? Horrified? Special? Haha, to be honest I told her to make a face... I can see a little Breckenridge in the look actually....
Here I believe Tucker was explaining to Travis in what order he was going to open his presents... so strategic.

This one is like puddy in my hands. You want him to smile you just have to know that the magic words, "Hey Tuck, don't smile. Don't you do it!! Don't smile!! Hey stop smiling!!" Works like a charm. He tries so hard not to smile, he can't resist my powers of persuasion.



The first signs of torture in my new home.... Doesn't she just look delighted to be my pet!?
When I'm working in the office, she works at chasing her tail that she catches glimpses of through the leaves of my plant. Oh yeah, and then she jumps out, either onto the back of chair or onto the floor and the dirt that she had been playing in goes either all over me or all over my floor. I've taken to putting a shirt as a skirt around the base of the plant, covering up the dirt, problem solver, thank you very much.
When the puppy is free, this is usually the look Annie has as the pup is toddling about. You can just the words anticipation and attack written in her eyes.
The manzanita bush under attack. I had to strategically tie it to the end table to prevent further damage to it's already delicate state. Now, since there is no hope of it toppling to the ground, Annie, the cat, is already bored with it.
Tucker waiting patiently by the tree. When asked what he was doing his response was simple.
"I'm not doing anything." OR "I'm not touching anything." He sat there for a good 15 minutes with his arms crossed, just waiting, much different from last year.


Mom's fantastic new archway that has been loitering in her garage since last Christmas Sale Holiday... it's actually working at this point, it was going off and on due to the rain we had. Such bad weather.... whatcha gonna do.....


Her name is Kiera, which is an irish name that means black or dark. Of course she will probably never know her real name because Darin calls her BlackE and dad calls her Katie. ??? I don't know either.


Temporary puppy sitter. This little tyke can sleep anywhere and in any position.... observe...







Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight...

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger hangar52 said...

Puppy cuteness!!! Love to see better pics of your place... still to come maybe? Thanks for the update for those of us who love you from a distance.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger HART said...

Hi-de, hi-de, ho!!

Or should that be HO! HO! HO!?
Merry X-mas to you all!! LOVE the pup.... want to come visit soon!! Like Auntie Becks... I also want to see more pics of your house. Says the one who can't even update her own blog.
xoxo
H

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

I love it! Your cat is beautiful, by the way. And now let's see more of your house...because the Christmas shots were limited and just plain mean. More, more, more!

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, new posts! You're house is great. and new little ones to make it fun. Cute puppy and kitty. Little Karina has her own house. Sorry. I still see you at like 11 years old in my head. Not enough visits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home