Monday, February 16, 2009

For a limited time only...

Set: Big Bubba's BBQ, Visalia, CA
Purpose: My 28 birthday...
Main Characters: Me (the only person seen), Shaheen (camera woman), Lu and J (scared for life because they were forced to watch)
Background:
Shay: Oh, we are GETTING you on that bull!
I'm going to go with, "It was free because it was my birthday and I desperately needed redemption from the last bull ride back in LA at the SaddleRanch."
*This was the second ride, I just did so well the first time, the operator had me ride again... yeah, that's it, I rode sooooo well. As per usual as the night goes on I tend to get more animated and less inhibited. That is why this video will only be online for a limited time for a limited amount of people.
**Please note the ending....Shaheen zoomed in extra special just for a special effect. ... Yup.

For those of you brave souls that have actually ridden a bull, you'll believe me when I say, "Those seats are a trap! They are freakin' SLIP-ER-Y!" For those of you cowards that have yet to take a ride of the wild side, you're not allowed to judge me.

4 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you were really riding the seam there, weren't ya?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger rae ann said...

that's awesome! and i don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about- clearly you were set up.

;)

xoxo

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

NIIIICE.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger dutchlvr said...

HOLY CRAP, UPDATE THIS THING. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home